In the Loop is an online community where people who are engaged in helping individuals enroll in health insurance can interact with others doing similar work. As a member of the In the Loop community, you will be able to engage with other enrollment specialists across the country to share best practices, successes and lessons learned. You’ll be able to troubleshoot your problems and hear how other enrollment specialists have overcome similar challenges.
Who should join In the Loop?
In the Loop is designed for enrollment specialists working for non-profit organizations who are helping consumers enroll in health care.
- In-person assisters
- Non-profit certified application counselors
- Community health center staff helping with enrollment and other providers
- Non-profit health and consumer advocates
- Staff who work at legal aid organizations
- Staff who work at protection & advocacy organizations
- Staff from other non-profit organizations